One can only imagine the pain and suffering Christ had to go through in the Gethsemane garden. Jesus Christ went through a great agony in that garden. He knew what was about to take place. He knew also that it would fulfill the promise God made to man in Genesis 3:15. It was after the supper that He went to the garden to pray to His Father.
- Makes a great house-warming gift
- Canvas core digital oil paintings with frames.
- High quality printing with oil ink to ensure that the picture is full and waterproof so it can preserve for a long time
- This product can only be used indoors, and it can not be exposed to strong sunlight outdoors.
- Sawtooth hanger attached at the back of frame
- Frame material: composite wood
- Measurement: 47cm x 60cm
The biggest reason why Jesus suffered anguish in the garden was His undying love for all humanity. If it weren’t for God’s love, and the love of His Son, we would be lost and condemned to die separated from the presence of God. He loved man and yet He knew that man would put Him to death. He also knew that it was through His death that would make salvation possible for mankind. He knew that His Father made a promise to man in Genesis. God promised that the seed of woman would crush the head of Satan. Jesus was that seed, and He knew it. He knew that His Father also promised through Mary that a savior would be born and that He would save His people from their sins (Matthew 1:21). He knew that He had to fulfill the promise.