Like most people today, chances are you do not know any shepherds. For the first Christians, who were familiar with shepherds, the Good Shepherd was a favorite image to associate with Christ. In fact, the earliest Christian art depicts Christ as the Good Shepherd, not the crucified Savior.
According to the Gospels, Jesus referred to himself as a shepherd. He said, “My sheep hear my voice; I know them, and they follow me” (John 10:27). A shepherd knows his sheep well. There is a personal relationship between Jesus and his followers. Jesus knows each of us by name.
- Makes a great house-warming gift
- Digital oil paintings with frames.
- High quality printing with oil ink to ensure that the picture is full and waterproof so it can preserve for a long time
- This product can only be used indoors, and it can not be exposed to strong sunlight outdoors.
- Sawtooth hanger attached at the back of frame
- Frame material: composite wood
- Measurement: 50cm x 50cm