This parable of the Lost Sheep (Matthew 18:13-15) displays the beautiful meaning of God seeking out the lost sinner and rejoicing when they are found. God cares about all of us equally and will stop everything to find us and care for us. We serve a Good Shepherd whose heart is for us to be found, rescued, and renewed. The parable of the lost sheep is meant to teach us how we should care for others regardless of how they look or act. We have been called to love and care for the lost!
- Digital oil paintings on wood board with frames.
- High quality printing with oil ink to ensure that the picture is full and waterproof so it can preserve for a long time
- This product can only be used indoors, and it can not be exposed to strong sunlight outdoors.
- Sawtooth hanger attached at the back of frame
- Frame material: composite wood
- Measurement: 150cm x 50cm (3 piece set)