Flowers have always been associated with the Blessed Virgin Mary. There is even an early tradition that states when the apostles went to open Mary’s tomb, they found it filled with the most fragrant flowers, confirming that Jesus took her up to heaven after she died.
The rose is sometimes used to represent heavenly joy when worn as a crown by saints, while its thorns often point to Original Sin. The Blessed Virgin Mary is called the “rose without thorns.” Mary has also been given the title of “Mystical Rose.” The Rosary is sometimes visually represented in art as a garland of roses given to Mary.
- Digital oil paintings with frames.
- High quality printing with oil ink to ensure that the picture is full and waterproof so it can preserve for a long time
- This product can only be used indoors, and it can not be exposed to strong sunlight outdoors.
- Sawtooth hanger attached at the back of frame
- Frame material: composite wood
- Measurement: 47cm x 60cm