- Standing 12" tall; made of ceramic
- This elegant and small Our Lady of Medjugorje statue is perfect for your devotion and will look wonderful in your home, office or church.
- The statue is designed with Mary in blue garments, her gaze is down, standing in the cloud
- Let this statue be a reminder of Our Lady who always intercedes for us with God to obtain His grace
The story of the apparition is well known to everybody: on June 24th 1981, in the afternoon, Ivanka Ivanković and Mirjana Dragičevi, at the time teen agers, were walking around the hill of Podbrdo, near Medjugorje, when they saw the image of a young and beautiful woman going towards them floating on a cloud. This was just the first of a series of apparitions that never ceased, and that went through some variations in place, details and frequency.
Our Lady of Medjugorje is also called Our Lady of Peace, because the message she entrusted, and still today entrusts, to her seers is a message of Peace, a Peace that can be reached through a path that includes five passages, called the “five stones”:
- the humble prayer (possibly the daily Rosary)
- fasting on Wednesday and Friday, or, if not possible due to health problems, an offer to Mary on those days.
- daily reading of the Bible.
- Confession once a month.
- Eucharist every day.